donderdag 8 september 2016

Birthday Wishes Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Goodmorning lovelies, 
I am very happy you are here with me, today I have a card to show you all. For this card I used the super pretty circle phrase "Birthday Wishes"! The phrases are so much to use on a card or even on a layout. For this card I used the pretty "Vintage Autumn Basics"collection by Maja Design....as most of you already know I am a sucker for the flower dies Cheery Lynn offers so on this card I used a couple of them. 

Birthday Wishes:
Lately I am all for blue colors I call it my blue phase lol! In the past I always used my pretty doily dies on my work and I don't anymore but I took them out yesterday and thought by myself Amy why don't you use them they add so much to a card and layout.....so you will probably see them more on my work from now on.

Cheery Lynn Design dies used: 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies. If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter the bi-weekly challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog to win a $20 shopping spree.
This time it's challenge #237 "Lace - Real or Faux Theme" I can't wait to see your work! I always enjoy look at your works have a great weekend everyone.

1 opmerking: