maandag 7 augustus 2017

Adorable You Layout for ***49 and market*** & ***The Dusty Attic***!

Hi lovelies,
Today I want to show you a layout futuring the beautiful "Cottage Life" & "Sand and Sea" collections, a picture of my little princess {Fibi} and a mixture of the new flower ranges and some older ones. For this layout I went all girly and pink which is so into my comfortzone that feels so good ;-). And some gorgeous The Dusty Attic chipboard pieces. I have not been scrapping a lot lately due to my vacation time which is really weird...because normally I scrap like 24/7 if I have the chance but I am enjoying my family time very much! I think it's also because my husband had a car accident just one week before we were leaving for the camping ground {he is okay now}. 

Adorable You: 
For my layout I used some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces and some gorgeous Cuts2luv flairs. I also fussy cut I think the most beautiful sheet of the new collection called "Garland" and placed it on top of the chipboard border piece on the lower part of my layout. First of all I cut out the outer border about half a inch from the "Sea Creatures" sheet then I cut one inch around the middel piece then I distressed all the edges. Later on I placed the two cut outs on the backside of the pretty "Brancing Out" sheet

On the pink paper in the middle I added some stamps, paste and sprays to give it more of a girly look. All the chipboard pieces are treated with gesso, ink, acrylic paints and embossingpowders {from Lindy's Stamp Gang my favs} Oh how I love the new flower ranges they are absolutely beautiful to work with I am a true addict.....I have not seen such detailed and pretty ever before in this industry.


I really love how all the pretty elements like the flowers, papers and layered embellishments go so well together a layout is quickly made {well a least for me it is}...normally it will take me about 5 to 6 hours and this one only took me around 4 hours to create {without the fussy cutting tho} I fussy cut in front of the TV most of the time.

49 and Market products used: Cottage Life: Branching Out & Garland, Sand and Sea: Sea Creatures, Floral Mixology Mojito & Pina Colada, Vintage Shades Bouquet Sage and the 8x8 paper pack.

The Dusty Attic products used: 

  Other products used: Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market & Dusty Attic goodies… have a lovely day and week.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Amy, I have been a Follower of your blog for quite a while and love your work. Is there a spot on your blog (I'm not seeing it!) where I can sign up so that your posts arrive in my inbox?

    Thank you!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen