woensdag 23 augustus 2017

Every Photo tells a Story Layout + Video Tutorial for ***49 and Market***!

Hello again my friends,
   Today I am back with another layout that I made for 49 and Market, this time with the softer shades in the new "Cottage Life" collection plus I made a video tutorial for you my third ever so be gently with me I have a lot to learn about making those. The picture I used is one of my mom back when she was about the age of 19 and she got married to my dad. I really love this picture of my mom {she doesn't} that I tend to use it more then just one time. The chipboard pieces are by The Dusty Attic and are treated with several mediums that I will show you in the video...I also did some fussy cutting that you will not see on my video.

Every Photo tells a Story: 
I am so much in love with these new papers that I wished I'd live on a farm and not to mention the new flower ranges they are just devine. On the background I did some stamping and added some paste with a stencil by Gabrielle from the Crafters Workshop. I also added some Cuts2luv flairs...on which I am hooked everytime I walk into my scraproom I feel like I am in scrappers heaven surrounded by all those beautiful products that I get to design with every time <3 enjoy watching my video!
I hope you like my video sorry for the lightning but I started at daytime and I finished my layout at night.


I was planning on using some doily dies but that became to much on my work because I wanted to keep this layout simple to make. And I wanted to highlight the flowers and the papers....because you don't have do much to make a great layout when you use 49 and Market products.



Don't you just love the new blue flowers? I really do...I always have problems to find the good color blue for my work. In the past I made my own flowers if I had that problem but this new color is amazing and really fits with almost every blue shade which is awesome.


49 and Market products used: 
Cottage Life: Fresh Delivery and Watering the Garden, Floral Mixology Mojito, Pina Colada, Cosmopolitan and Galway Gray, Seaside Blooms Natural Blush,  Blossom Blends Bluebell & Aloa, Cottage Blooms Bluebell & Cotton, Gerry's  Stamp Set: Essential Words Stamp Set and the Cottage Life 8x8 paper pack.


Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day and week.

Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten